We are the only independent education welfare service provider to be accredited by The British Standards Institute and to be awarded the ISO 9001 Certificate for the provision of Education Welfare Services.
ISO 9001: 2015 FOR THE PROVISION OF EDUCATION WELFARE SERVICES
This award is a clear demonstration of the ability of our internal policies and practices to deliver not only excellent customer service but to achieve the world's most widely recognised quality standard.
What does this mean?
- We are independently audited on an annual basis against the quality of our service. This ensures a consistently high level of quality in the service we provide and the documents we write. Assuring our customers that our service and training is to the highest possible standard.
- We continually monitor, measure and regularly analyse quality across each contract to ensure we continually provide the service to a high customer satisfaction rate.
- It is a benchmark for our customers that we achieve consistent performance and provide excellent service.
WPA are members of the Association of Education Welfare Management
In addition to undertaking all recognised statutory education welfare services responsibilities we also offer:
- Training for Attendance Officers
- Training for Attendance Leads
- Training on legislation (including the Pupil Attendance Regulations, the Children Act and the Education Acts) together with good practice
- Development of related policies
- Analysing Registration Systems
- Staff Inset & Twilight Training to develop whole school approach to attendance
- Support and Advisory Service to Attendance officers
- Pre Ofsted evaluations
- Post Ofsted support
- Attendance Audits
- Safeguarding training
For further details and a free consultation please
email us or call us on 0208 462 2716 / 01689 843322.